Electronic Circuit Process
Takosan began electronic circuit process operations in 1995.
Electronic circuits, which are the most comprehensive and defining element of instrument clusters for the vehicles, are manufactured and controlled with SMT (Surface Mount Technology) and according to the international standards listed below.
Requirements of high quality standards as ICT (In-Circuit Test) and AOI (Automatic Optical Inspection) are used as an integral part of the production.
- IPC-A-610: Acceptability of electronic assemblies
- IPC J-STD-001D: Requirements for soldered electrical and electronic assemblies
- IPC/JEDEC J-STD-033B: Handling, packing, shipping and use of moisture/reflow sensitive surface mount devices
- IPC-9850: Surface mounts placement equipment characterization
- IPC-7711: Rework of electronic assemblies
- IEC-61340-5-1: Protection of electronic devices from electrostatic phenomena – General requirement
- ANSI/ESD S541-2003: Packaging materials for ESD sensitive items.
Assembly and Testing
Takosan uses fully automated assembly and control technologies based on error-proofing and efficiency, without human initiative and attention.
Design, development and commissioning of processes are carried out by Takosan’s engineering team in accordance with customer expectations and requirements.
Plastic Injection and Mold
Takosan uses modern production technologies and tooling, by reflecting the idea, “satisfactory products can be manufactured only with well-designed tooling”.
Plastic molding and manufacturing expertise have been adopted as an integral part of product development capability.
Silk Screen Printing
Instrument cluster dial, which constitutes a visual indicator, manufactured with automatic screen-printing machines in a Class-100K clean room standard climatic conditioned environment.
Since its establishment, silk-screen appearance design, tooling manufacturing process, die cutting / blade design and dial production are performed in-house at Takosan.
Dials are produced on polycarbonate and aluminium sheets by screen-printing technology and for sectors other than vehicle as well.